Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Jacob is Crawling!

For the past week or so Jacob has been moving in circles, backwards and making slight movements forward but today it all came together! Since I've gotten burned in the past on his milestones (no, he still hasn't said Mama again - we obviously made that up....) I wanted to make sure he crawled multiple times to multiple places before I proclaimed it to the world.

The whole scene is actually quite hilarious, not because of his form, but because he is really not enjoying himself. At this point, Jacob sees crawling as his way to get to me so he can then push/pull up, take my fingers, and walk. I video taped him crawling and it is so funny because I am screaming "Yay!!!!!" and being all excited and Jacob is whining the entire time. Hopefully, he'll start finding the joy in crawling soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment