We went to Atlanta this weekend to visit friends and had a wonderful time! Brad and Jimmy went to the UGA-LSU game on Saturday while Anne Marie and I spent the day at her house with our boys. This was the first time Jacob and Ryan had met and they were really cute together. Anne Marie and I tried and tried to get a good picture of them together but it was near impossible to get a squirmy baby and toddler to sit still, look at the camera, and smile at the same time! Here's the best picture of the two of them I took.

On Sunday we visited Jen and Tyler and their new twin baby girls, Elle and Kate. It was so exciting to see all of them and Elle and Kate are just precious! It is so amazing to think of all that Jen and I have experienced together since middle school and now we are both mommies! Here we are with our kiddos.

The Proud Parents! Jen holding Elle and Tyler holding Kate

No comments:
Post a Comment