Thursday, October 22, 2009

Visit from Atlantans

The past couple of weeks have been really fun! We've had play dates with Miss Amy and Maddie and Miss Nicole and Abigail, celebrated my dad's birthday with dinner at Sperry's (and left Jacob with a non-Nana babysitter for the first time), had our 5th anniversary which we will be celebrating this weekend, gone to Kindermusik, had Jacob's 9 month pediatrician appointment, visited with Laura and baby Lila, had a weekend visit from the Stanleys, and had our neighborhood chili cookoff. Unfortunately I didn't take as many pictures as I should have but I at least got a couple of pictures of the Atlantans and Jacob bundled up for the chili cookoff.

Jacob and I visited with Laura and Lila at Laura's mom's house. I was so excited to meet Lila!

Here's a closeup of precious Lila!

Anne Marie, Brad, and Ryan came to stay with us last weekend for the UGA-Vandy game. Once again, the men trotted off to the football game on Saturday leaving the women happily home with the children. We all had a great weekend together and Ryan and Jacob continued to be enamored with each other and each other's toys!

Jacob loved Ryan's trucks! Ryan, Jacob, and Brad playing together

The boys did much better this trip with bath time and we were actually able to snap a few pics!
Jacob bundled up for the chili cookoff

2 comments:

  1. That last pic is hilarious. That hat is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you think we'll ever remember to get another picture of US together!! :)

    ReplyDelete