Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Preschool Party and Program

Jacob was very excited about his preschool party and having me attend. The kids did a cute foam Christmas tree craft with stickers.  On one ornament the kids listed what they wanted for Christmas.  Jacob said "an excavator and fleece pajamas for Mommy".  Such a sweet boy!
How cute is he in his antlers? 
I made these cute rudolph sandwiches for the parties. 
Anna was a little overwhelmed at her party but I was able to capture a smile with her teacher, Miss Michelle. 
Jacob loves Miss Allison and was quick to give her a big hug!
The kids had an adorable Christmas program at preschool.  The kids had been singing their songs at home for weeks and we were quite excited to see them perform.  All the kids wore their Christmas pajamas; it was so cute! While I videotaped the performance, I, unfortunately, left my camera battery charging at home so I only got a few still shots with my video camera.  They aren't the best but they are better than nothing!
Jacob was front and center and sang the entire time!

Anna was completely overwhelmed and didn't sing a single word or crack a single smile.  She held her sweet baby close the entire program. 
 

The kids were all smiles after the program with their reindeer pops!

No comments:

Post a Comment