Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Cookies and Crafts

 We've had a lot of fun this season baking and decorating Christmas cookies.  We tried a new white chocolate peppermint cookie recipe which was delicious.  The kids (especially Jacob) loved crushing the candy canes with the meat mallet!

Here the kids are decorating Christmas trees with mini M&Ms for ornaments.

My mom and I make spritz cookies together each Christmas.  Needless to say, the kids were happy to join us in our tradition.  Anna tried the dough each step of the way including when it was just butter and sugar.


 I am a brave mama when it comes to crafts.  I actually let my 2 year old paint in the kitchen.  Of course, a bath is always required right after.  She loves to paint the paper but mostly enjoys painting herself! 


 We've also done a lot of sticker crafts this season which make for much easier clean-up. 
These two pictures have absolutely nothing to do with cookies or crafts.  I just like them.  :)  My sweet kiddos asked me to take their picture while they were doing their gymnastics. 
Anna LOVES to "diaper" all of her babies and stuffed animals.  I find babies lined up on top of diapers everywhere.  So cute! 

No comments:

Post a Comment