When I was putting Jacob to bed the other night, Jacob pulled his paci out of his mouth and gave me a big kiss on the cheek. It was so sweet and a memory I don't want to forget!
Jacob continued to show his sweet side when Paige and William came over yesterday. Jacob was quite interested in William and kept walking by his carrier and looking at him. When he noticed William's toys were not in his carrier he went and picked them up and "gave" them to William (granted I think he placed the stuffed bird on William's head but it's the thought, right?). Jacob's ultimate sign of friendship came when he got the Cling Wrap box from the pantry and tried to give it to William. Thankfully, Paige intercepted the Cling Wrap and avoided a potentially hard landing in William's lap, but the gesture was sweet, nonetheless. Here's hoping that Jacob continues to share so nicely for at least a few more months!
No comments:
Post a Comment