Jacob at the top of the slide before sliding down with Jimmy.
Jacob and I tried out this spinning seat thing. Neither of us cared for it. =)
Jacob and Jimmy playing with the bushes.

Jacob found this loose branch and loved playing with it. When he was tired of the branch he actually took it back to the bush he found it in!


Jimmy flew out to Detroit Sunday night so Jacob and I decided to spend the night with my parents. Here are a couple of cute pictures of Nana and Jacob playing.

Jacob found this loose branch and loved playing with it. When he was tired of the branch he actually took it back to the bush he found it in!
Jimmy flew out to Detroit Sunday night so Jacob and I decided to spend the night with my parents. Here are a couple of cute pictures of Nana and Jacob playing.
Look at the sweet face showing you his treasure! He's so proud.
ReplyDelete