Friday, March 5, 2010

Mall Playground

So you know the mall indoor playground - the one you think that must be gross and you'd never let YOUR child play in it? Well that's where we went on Friday. =) I actually said prior to becoming a mom that I would never let my child play there. But, oh how things change when you are a stay-at-home mom to a one year old! Jacob and I met Miss Jennifer and Evie for Jacob's first lunch at Chick-fil-a before heading to the indoor play area. Jacob loved his chicken strip and I loved that Chick-fil-a had stick-on disposable placemats for the kiddos. It was fun to watch Evie and Jacob play and see how differently they approached things. Evie was eager to get into the action while Jacob stood back and took everything in before deciding what he was going to do. We had a great time but decided it was time to go when we caught Evie with a used bandaid in her mouth! Here are a couple of cute pictures of Jacob and Evie.



1 comment:

  1. So funny! Oh how things have changed - glad the weather will be nice this week so we can play outside.

    ReplyDelete