The other day Jacob got on the "phone" with Santa. He told us we needed to be quiet since he was talking to Santa. Jacob asked Santa how he was doing and told him he would like an ambulance, fire truck, candy and presents for Christmas. He paused like he was listening to his response and then told him thank you and said "bye, bye". So cute!
Then after nap he went into our downstairs closet and saw Jimmy's wrapped birthday presents. He runs out of the closet wide eyed and grinning ear to ear and says "Mommy, Santa Claus brought me presents!!!!!" I had to explain that the presents were actually for Daddy and Santa Claus wouldn't be bringing him presents until Christmas. Thankfully he wasn't too disappointed.
Needless to say, I think he's really going to enjoy Christmas this year!
So cute, Kristin!!!
ReplyDeleteWAY cute. I especially like that a.) he is polite and asked Santa how he was doing first and b.) presents are different than a fire truck, ambulance and candy. Love it.
ReplyDelete