Here are my favorite pictures from a hot, fun-filled August!
How cute is this? When I asked Jacob what he was doing he said he was sending an email to Anna and about to make a phone call. Ha!

I'm not sure Anna likes wearing the Firefighter hat as much as Jacob does!

I
think Jacob is trying to be loving here but he obviously put poor Anna in a headlock just as I snapped this picture. Needless to say, I quickly intervened.

Sharing puffs

Anna eating watermelon with one foot on her tray

Jacob eating watermelon wearing his necklace

Riding Horsey

Eating whipped cream

Jacob painting the paper, the floor, and himself

Anna showing off her teeth

Anna has grown up so much this month! She is saying Ma-ma and Da-da, waving bye-bye, eating everything in sight, jumping high in her jumperoo, and standing at the kitchen set and toy boxes to play. Here she is "cooking" some dinner. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment