Thursday, May 19, 2011
A Week of Firsts
Our week has been full of "firsts". Sunday, all four of us, finally, went to church together for the first time. Anna also cut her first tooth and rolled over from her back to tummy. It was a big day!
On Monday, Jacob had his first "last day" of school. (It was unseasonably chilly which is why he is dressed in a jacket and jeans in mid-May.) I had the hardest time getting the child to let me take his picture so I chased him into the garage with the camera and was able to get this shot. It is so amazing to think of how much he has grown since his first day of PDO and to think that I was on bedrest. My how time flies!
Jacob was blessed to have two wonderful teachers this year: Ms. Misty and Ms. Amber. He and Ms. Misty were especially close and had quite the bond. Here he is with Ms. Misty.
Jacob with Ms. Amber
On Tuesday, Anna tried carrots for the first time and seemed to like them pretty well. On Wednesday I was smart enough to strip her down to her diaper and bib. 
On Wednesday, Anna tried to eat a paper towel for the first time. :)
In addition to our "firsts" here are a few other pictures we've taken in the past two weeks that make me smile.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment