After a six night stay we were very excited to come home from the hospital!
Final picture of Anna in her hospital wardrobe
All dress up and ready to go home!
Jacob was SO EXCITED to have "Baby" home!! Nana and Gramps took Jacob to the store to pick out balloons and flowers to welcome us home and he loved giving us his gifts. Of course, his favorite gift was lots and lots of kisses for Anna. He was so incredibly sweet and cute!
Our first family picture at home
Nana and Gramps with their grandbabies
Uncle David and his favorite niece
Anna's nursery was ready and waiting
Welcome home, Anna!! We are so excited to begin our lives with you!!
Welcome home Baby Anna! I cannot wait to meet you. You sure are cute and have such a wonderful family. They love you so much and Jacob will be the best big brother to you. I love how he kisses you so sweetly.
Welcome home Baby Anna! I cannot wait to meet you. You sure are cute and have such a wonderful family. They love you so much and Jacob will be the best big brother to you. I love how he kisses you so sweetly.
ReplyDeleteOh my gracious - what precious pictures! Welcome home Miss Anna!
ReplyDeletePS - Kate says to tell Jacob "Hi."
Welcome home, Anna! You are just precious! Your Mommy and Daddy look so happy to have you home!! :)
ReplyDeleteShe is so beautiful! I am so glad that everyone is happy, healthy and HOME!
ReplyDeleteSo sweet! I'm so happy you are all home! I can't wait to meet sweet Baby Anna and see the big brother!
ReplyDelete