I had plans to ask Jacob some questions about his likes and dislikes on his birthday but didn't get around to it. Anna was sleeping in this morning and Daddy was working in the office so Jacob and I were having some great alone time together and I decided to ask him some questions.
1. What is your favorite color? I like blue! Really? I thought green was your favorite, hmm. I like green and orange and purple and I like black and I like red and I like yellow. All of these (pointing to cans of paint in a workbook) are my favorite colors.
2. What is your favorite toy? I like the lawnmower!
3. What is your favorite song? "I love Daddy, I love Daddy, yes I do!" This is a song he made up to the tune of "Are You Sleeping". How sweet is that?
4. What is your favorite food? Ice cream!!!!
5. Where is your favorite place to go? zoo
6. What is your favorite animal at the zoo? The elephants. I also like giraffes, monkeys, and parrots.
7. What is your favorite piece of clothing to wear? soccer balls (he has a soccer ball shirt)
8. What is your favorite book? The firefighter book with Edward and Judy and dalmation dogs.
9. What is your favorite thing to play on at the playground? I like to play with shovels and dig up dirt and put it in the composter and then dump it in the garden and watch my flowers grow. (He loves to play with rakes and shovels and move the mulch around at his school playground and I guess he's picked up on composting from Curious George!)
After 9 questions he told me he was done and ready to watch Curious George. I love my sweet boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment