Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Girls Trip to Chattanooga

Last Tuesday I met my dear friends, Keely and Anne Marie, in Chattanooga for an overnight trip. Keely lives in Houston (but is originally from Knoxville and was in town visiting) and Anne Marie lives in Atlanta so we decided Chattanooga was an easy place to meet. It was SO WONDERFUL to spend time with them! We talked and ate and ate and talked and then we talked some more! Needless to say, it was a fabulous time with two of my favorite girls!


Anna came along and thankfully, was happy at the restaurants and slept great. Anna was quite fond of both Anne Marie and Keely. I was amazed at how happy she was with them holding her. She obviously could sense why her mommy loves them so!

Me, Anna, Keely and Anne Marie before having dinner at the BoathouseAnne Marie snapped this sweet picture of Anna smiling at her.Anna getting some kisses from Aunt KeelyHooray for fun girl time! I only wish we could do it more often! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment