On Sunday, April 17th we had our neighborhood egg hunt. Jacob was a little unsure at first and took his time gathering eggs. However, once he discovered the candy inside the eggs he was quite psyched. He was opening eggs and eating candy faster than we could chase him down. It was pretty funny and we experienced his first major sugar high! Gotta love holidays!
Our best attempt at a family picture

I love this picture because you can see Jacob taking his time examining his first egg while kids race full speed behind him.

Taking a break to look at his eggs
On Wednesday, April 20th Jacob had his Easter egg hunt at school.

It was yucky outside so the hunt was held in the gym. Jacob had a blast!


Once his basket started getting a heavy he decided to carry it over his shoulder. :)

After two fun egg hunts he was hooked and requested that I hide eggs for him at home. I was happy to do so but once he discovered the eggs weren't filled with candy he was no longer interested in this game. Ha!
No comments:
Post a Comment