Thursday, September 9, 2010

Jacob's First Day of PDO!

Jacob started Parent's Day Out on Wednesday. He is attending the Franklin First United Methodist Church program which is where we go to church. We were hopeful that the familiarity of his surroundings and already knowing one of his teachers would help make this an easy transition and so far, so good! Jacob had a great first day and didn't shed a tear when Jimmy left him! (I, of course, did shed a tear since I'm on bed rest and disappointed that I couldn't take him on his first day.) Jacob completed his first art project, a magnetic clip with his hand print, to hold his future artwork on the refrigerator. Here are a few pictures of Jacob gathering his lunch box and backpack to take to school!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! He's such a little man with his lunchbox and backpack. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete