Jacob has started to really enjoy crayons. He does especially well at Nana and Gramps' house on his "activity table". Here he is sharing his crayons with Uncle David's childhood doll creatively named Davey. :)
Wednesday, July 28, 2010
Playtime Fun
We have a new favorite game at the Porter house I've named "One, Two, Three". Jacob stands near the front door, holds up a finger to indicate "One", I count "One, Two, Three" and Jacob runs full speed to me or Daddy sitting on the living room floor. He laughs the entire way, jumps into our arms, and gets lots of kisses and hugs. So fun!
Jacob has started to really enjoy crayons. He does especially well at Nana and Gramps' house on his "activity table". Here he is sharing his crayons with Uncle David's childhood doll creatively named Davey. :)
We met Jennifer and Evie at Peek-a-boo Playtown yesterday and we all had a lot of fun. It was Jacob's first time to play in a ball pit and he loved it! Evie obviously did too!
Jacob has started to really enjoy crayons. He does especially well at Nana and Gramps' house on his "activity table". Here he is sharing his crayons with Uncle David's childhood doll creatively named Davey. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Jacob is adorable. I hope you are doing well. I hear updates from my Mom (via your Dad) all the time. I am excited to hear you are expecting again. It is exciting to have 2 so close together, but also extremely exhausting. Campbell turned 2 in April and Carson is 9.5 months. We also have a blog, if you want to check it out sometime. http://loiseauliving.blogspot.com.
ReplyDelete