Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Jacob Eats Cereal

The time finally came for Jacob to enjoy the delicacy of rice cereal. He LOVES it! I guess that stuff is better than I thought.....He's had both single grain and whole grain and gobbles both up. Next week we're moving on to oatmeal - whoo hoo!

Jacob during his first feeding of rice cereal.


Here he is chowing down now that he's getting the hang of it. He is also a huge fan of the spoon since he is teething. His two bottom teeth have cut through and are so cute! I haven't managed a picture though as they are so tiny and he thinks anytime my finger comes within a foot near his mouth I am offering it as a teething device.


All finished and happy as a lark! Off to the sink we go!

1 comment:

  1. I just want to squeeze him to pieces, he's so stinkin' cute.

    ReplyDelete