Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Visitors for Jacob!

We've had a fun week of visitors. On Friday, April 24 Jen, Tyler, and Mr. and Mrs. Fulghum came over to visit. Jen and Tyler were able to get in a little practice as they are expecting twin girls in September! They look like naturals to me! On Saturday, Laura and Matthew also came over to visit but somehow I managed to not get any pictures. :( I guess that will have to be our excuse to get together again soon!


Then on Tuesday, April 28th Andrea and Ainsley came over for a "play date". Here's a picture of Ainsley and Jacob.



1 comment:

  1. I like that it looks like Jacob's being all sweet and cuddly in our picture when really he was totally over us by that point - ha! Hey, I'll take him how I can get him. :)

    Yay for a new blog! All the pics are great.

    ~Jen

    ReplyDelete